Here are some tips to help you determine your ring size:
1) Use our Printable ring sizer.
- Confirm the printed paper size with a ruler.
- Cut out the ring sizer.
- Wrap the ring sizer around your finger.
- The number shown is your finger size.
- Don’t measure cold fingers. The cold tends to make your ring size smaller.
2) If you would like to keep the element of surprise you can do one of the following:
- Ask one of her friends or family members to assist you in finding her finger size.
- You can take a guess and estimate her size.
The average women is a size 6.5 & size 10 for men.
- Don’t worry if it is not 100% accurate. The size can always be
adjusted by sending your ring back to to be sized properly.
3) Request a Free plastic ring sizer:
- Call or email us with your shipping information.
- Your ring sizer will arrive in the mail within 5 business days.